Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Technology Business Partner you will work cross-functionally with business partners across the organization to deliver an outstanding experience for our employees. In this business facing role, you’ll need to build positive relationships and drive collaboration across teams that can turn broad abstract business needs into scalable technology solutions. You’ll work across our business partners, solution architects, integration analysts, and vendors to build an exceptional employee experience.
What you’ll do
- Serve as a central point of contact for Talent Management to drive tech roadmap by analyzing, prioritizing, and implementing system improvements, features and functionality
- Partner and guide your business partners on the technology roadmap for Workday and other HR systems based on the business strategies and corresponding technical opportunities
- Engage with various functional teams to understand business strategies, initiatives, operational processes and problems to drive technology solutions
- Perform business analysis, capture and document requirements, recommend and present implementation plans as needed.
- Work with solutions architect, integration analysts and reporting teams to deliver the desired business objectives.
- Influence business and technology partners at multiple levels of the organization
- Regularly communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate teams regarding business requests and projects and initiatives.
- Proactively share knowledge of technology, risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Clearly explain sophisticated technical ideas to non-technical team members and partners
- Facilitate design sessions to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed experience design
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation, and overall system performance.
- Set testing criteria, perform testing, and collaborate with business units to complete testing with objective to deliver quality product
- Contribute to change management and training efforts
- Proactively seek innovative ways to improve the technology landscape and deliver solutions to employees
- Continue to help enable a self-service environment, promoting standardization, scalability, and simplicity
- “Think Big” as a futurist and strategist for technology solutions and integrations with Adobe Experience platform\
What you need to succeed
- 4-7 years HR technology project implementation or equivalent experience with demonstrated results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process re-engineering
- Understanding HR processes including talent management, talent acquisition, onboarding, compensation, time off and leave, D&I, and core HCM
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Workday experience in at least two of the functions of HCM / Talent Management / Recruiting
- Strong leadership, negotiations, and influencing skills; ability to translate strategy into action through the leadership and engagement of multiple stakeholders.
- Customer orientation and superb communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences.
- Solid project management and change management skills
- Run and lead multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy; ability to do root cause analysis to guide decisions and action plans where limited foundational/framework exists.
To apply for this job please visit adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.