About the job
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.The Data Engineering and Architecture (DEA) team is responsible for unlocking the value in Chainalysis’ corporate data. We work with internal stakeholders in HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing as well as partners in Business Technology and Core Engineering to ship data solutions that are trusted, reliable, mature and transformative. Our goal is to accelerate Chainalysis’ growth and empower our employees to do their best work.The Integration Engineer will design, build and maintain integrations and automations between two or more enterprise SaaS and/or data platforms. This work will be done in close partnership with colleagues in DEA to replace highly repetitive and manual business critical processes that support critical data-driven decisions across the company.The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with Data Engineering and Business Systems stakeholders to empower business leaders and users by enabling solutions that will help them make decisions. They have held past roles developing robust integrations and automations between enterprise platforms using a mixture of no-code and low-code tools as well as custom builds using a general purpose scripting language.This role is open to remote candidates in the United States, with a preference for New York-based candidates who will join the team in our HQ either full-time or in a hub model.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve developed and maintained integrations and automations between two or more platforms using a low-code platform
- You’ve created and maintained documentation for those integration and automations
- You’ve become comfortable with building custom solutions using cloud services
- You’re working through a backlog of fixes and enhancements
- You’re contributing to the implementation of an Integration and Automation Center of Excellence
A Background Like This Helps
- Using no-code and low-code automation and orchestration platforms like Workato, Tibco, Mulesoft and Zapier with off-the-shelf connectors to platforms like Redshift, Snowflake, Workday, Tableau, Salesforce and NetSuite
- Obtaining authorization to and utilizing endpoint and resources via REST APIs
- Intermediate knowledge of RDBMS database structures and data formats like JSON
- Experience in an Agile-like environment that includes user stories, sprints, grooming and retrospectives
- Performing root cause analysis on integration and automation errors while identifying opportunities to improve instrumentation and observability
- Basic skills with a general purpose scripting language or runtime like Python or Node.js and using source control tools like Git and GitHub
- Ability to write and execute basic SQL queries
The base salary range for this role is $113,300 to $141,600 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APACWith circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.