Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software,
Start-up, Biotechnology, Biopharma, Pharmaceuticals
Employment Type: Full-time
Job functions: Business Development, Software Development, Programming Location: Remote, flexible
About the role:
As an Integration Architect you will have a hands-on role, leading the design, development and maintenance of integration & automation solutions at Science Exchange. Using the latest iPaaS tools such as Workato, MuleSoft and AWS Services (ex. AWS Lambda), you will connect our SaaS technology to an ecosystem of business tools to enable automation of processes and data transfer.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, organized and thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment. You should have exceptional technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. You should have a passion for software engineering best practices, including those that have enterprise-wide impact, and be excited about helping other teams within the company. You should be a self-starter, with a bias towards action, who can recognize and make process and tool improvement recommendations.
- Experience creating, managing, documenting, and maintaining customer facing APIs & API documentation.
- Experience implementing iPaaS solutions (e.g. Workato), particularly as an embedded solution within a Saas application.
- Experience designing and building individual connectors and workflows using iPaaS system(s).
- Experience using iPaaS systems (e.g. Workato) to build integrations with multiple business systems to automate data transfer and business processes. ● Software engineering experience with focus on integrations
- Strong understanding of various protocols/methods of communication, including JDBC/SQL/RDBMS, XML, XML Schemas, REST, JSON, FTP, and SFTP ● Strong communication (verbal/written) communication and presentation skills. ● Thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
About Science Exchange:
Science Exchange is a rapidly growing SaaS company that powers R&D outsourcing for the world’s top life sciences companies. Our marketplace gives scientists access to the innovation and research they need, and our platform fully automates R&D outsourcing from source to pay so scientists can focus on what they love—science. We’re looking to
expand the revenue organization with individuals who are intellectually curious, are strong advocates for their prospects and customers, and who want to join our mission to improve the efficiency and quality of scientific research.
Science Exchange was seeded out of Y Combinator in 2011 and has raised nearly $70M from top venture funds, including USV, Maverick Capital, and Norwest Venture Partners. We’re a remote-first company with employees all over the U.S., Europe and Asia/Pacific who exemplify our F.O.R.C.E. values (Fearless, Open, Respectful, Curious, and Entrepreneurial).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.