At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change-makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
About Digital Technology
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we’re Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth. We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers—when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
ServiceNow is seeking an experienced individual who is passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional Search experience for our customers. The Business Analyst will help implement the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our search product. The Business Analyst is a strategic role responsible for building relationships and working collaboratively with stakeholders, business partners, and development teams to ensure the final product aligns with the ServiceNow business vision.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and maturing relationships with the business stakeholders across a business area.
- Contributes to the development of tools, templates, and methods that help streamline our overall development and delivery processes.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, including Search Project Owner, to identify project objectives, scope, dependencies, and risks for projects.
- Collaborate with peers to develop a customized business analysis approach, defining the business analysis tasks, resources, and estimated effort to complete a project.
- Manage solution requirement communication, ensuring that stakeholders have a shared understanding of the requirements and their potential business impact.
- Work as a liaison to stakeholders to surface, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, data, policies, and information systems.
- Quickly understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and analyze and present viable business solution.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Strong empathy for users, business partners, and stakeholders.
- Ability to clarify business ambiguities.
- Ability to own tasks outside of immediate scope of responsibility.
- Ability to make good and timely decisions that keep the project moving forward.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills to adapt to the unique needs of different audiences.
- Adept and effective meeting facilitator.
- College degree (Preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of progressive business analysis experience (Required)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.servicenow.com.