Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position: Staff Salesforce Developer- Tech Lead
Location: Remote within United States
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Design, build, test, document, deploy and maintain scalable, highly available, modular web applications
- Drive continual improvement to system architecture
- Work with Business Analyst to understand requirements
- Produce high quality code in an agile environment
- Advocate programming best practices and standards
- Work with QA and other engineering teams to investigate and resolve production issues
- At least 10+ years of experience in Salesforce development with computer Science or Information Technology background
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Good understanding of salesforce configuration like Flows, Process Builder, Lightning Email Templates, Workflow rules, Sharing rules
- Upgraded from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop a rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Expertise level on developing Lightning Components with CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Good Knowledge on Salesforce / Apttus CPQ, Lightning Service Cloud and Omni Channel
- Experience in salesforce development that includes SOQL, SOSL, APEX, VF Page, LWC and Aura Component
- Good to have exposure to Copado
- Good to have Einstein Analytics experience
- Good to have understanding of Salesforce Partner and Customer Community
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate, and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.