Woven Planet is building the safest mobility in the world. A subsidiary of Toyota, Woven Planet innovates and invests in new technologies, software, and business models that transform how we live, work and move. With a focus on automated driving, smart cities, robotics and more, we build on Toyota’s legacy of trust and safety to deliver mobility solutions for all.
For nearly a century, Toyota has been delivering products and services that improve lives. Automation that originated to increase the efficiency of daily activities has evolved into the safe, reliable, connected automobiles we enjoy and depend on today. Now, we are looking to the next 100 years and to extending that dream for a better life for all people. At Woven Planet we strive to build a safer, happier, more sustainable world.
Our unique global culture weaves modern Silicon Valley innovation and time-tested Japanese quality craftsmanship. The complementary strengths enable us to optimize safety, advance clean energy, elevate well-being, and improve how people live, work, and play. We envision a human-centered future where world-class technology solutions expand global access to mobility, amplify the capabilities of drivers, and empower humanity to thrive.
As part of Woven Planet, the Woven IT team’s mission is to offer the best in class IT infrastructure to enable business growth in Woven Alpha and Woven Core. As a part of Woven Planet, the Woven IT team’s mission is to be an enabler for accelerating the development of safe and secure software for Woven Planet. Woven IT aims to provide the business in class infrastructure to the Alpha, Core, and Capital operating companies.
Our Solutions Architect team works on solutions to help IT succeed when interacting with the cross functions of internal teams and outside vendors. The Business Systems Analyst(BSA) plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates the requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The BSA operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team accountable from Stage 1 to transition to project success.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Business Solution Analyst to work in our ever-changing environment. The successful candidate would have had prior experience as a Business systems analyst or environments designer with an internal corporation system, like ERP, HCM CRM, etc. The ideal candidate needs to have technical skills and can excel in complex environments.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of corp systems and services used by Woven Planet.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions. Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs, or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Develops and executes solutions that further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Technology, Engineering, Math, or equivalent practical experience in infrastructure or technical support.
- Hands-on experience working with at least two of the following: ERP, HCM, ATS, CRM, etc.
- Deeply understanding of ERP cloud tools and Saas.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant IT or technology solutions architecture roles in corp system Infrastructure Support and/or Application Support areas
- Experience in supporting large-scale infrastructure environments.
- Experience in acquiring and advocating for business and security needs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Technically creative and open-minded,
- Broad understanding of information technology topics.
- Excellent communication and people engagement skills, Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs.
- Business level English.
- Preferred technical background in Oracle or SAP.
- Experience with one of AD, AAD, Cloud Identity/Google Directory, Okta, SAML, OIDC.
- Technical skills: SQL, scripting languages such as Python, Oracle Report
- Builder, Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle WF Builder, SOA.
- Advanced knowledge of development support tools, such as Jira and Github.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and tools.
- Hands-on experience managing at least one of the following: Google Workspace, Office 365.
- Hands-on experience with Linux system administration.
- Hands-on experience with one of Windows or macOS system administration.
By submitting your application you agree to the following terms:
・We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
・We pledge that any information we receive from candidates will be used ONLY for the purpose of hiring assessment.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.