Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Quick Tip: Registering & Logging In to the Community

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

Registering for the Systematic Community

Registering for an account on the Systematic Community will allow you to ask questions, share advice, interact with existing posts, and get access to exclusive content available to community members. It will also allow you to subscribe to get email updates from the community so you never miss important content when it's posted. 

To register for the community, head to the registration page and fill out your relevant information. Remember: your username will be how users recognize you on the site, so choose wisely! Once you've filled out the required information and clicked "Register" a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address - click on the link in the email to confirm your email address, and your registration will be complete!

Now that you're fully registered, you can log in by clicking on the Account icon on the top navigation (screenshot below) and using the username and password you entered during the registration process.  You're now ready to start participating in the Systematic Community!

melanieg_0-1675447699914.png

Logging In For Members with a Mobilize Account

If you are an existing community member and had created an account on our previous community site (Mobilize), your registration process will be a bit different. Please follow the instructions below to login and activate your account.

Head to systematic.workato.com and click on the login button at the top right of the screen.

melanieg_6-1670939992812.png 

Once on this page, click the Forgot username or password? link.

melanieg_7-1670940201114.png

Enter your email address. From there you will receive a reset password link to the email address associated with your account. Click on the link in the email to reset your password and log in to activate your account. *Note: if you don't see the email in your inbox after a few moments, please check your spam folder. You may need to mark the email address as safe to begin receiving community updates to your inbox. 

Once you've reset your password, simply enter your new login information and click sign in! *Note: the Khoros login process requires you to enter a username instead of your email - your username will appear in your reset password email, but it can also be determined by taking the first part of your email address up to 15 characters (e.g. my username would be melanie-giu) since my email is melanie.giuliani@workato.com)

2 REPLIES 2

varaprasad143
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thank you for this detailed explanation

SureshPatra
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thank you for the quick info !