Workato Pros Discussion Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Connector SDK: Picklists and Toggle Fields

If you’re into building custom SDK connectors, you may be interested in this video:Picklists and Toggle Fields - YouTubePicklists offer significant benefits to users. They streamline data input, reducing errors and improving data quality. Users can m...

Resolved! Connector SDK: Actions

If you’re into building custom SDK connectors, you may be interested in this video:Building Actions - YouTubeActions within a connector offer numerous benefits to users. They provide a structured and user-friendly way to interact with various systems...

Resolved! Custom connector - catch run time error logs

Hi,I have built a custom connector and it shows me an error.------------------------------------------------------------------Error checking for new jobsHTTP errorSummary: 400 Bad RequestDetail:Error ID: 56798a75-5c30-4652-a45b-2a6c1a5db824----------...

sampath by Deputy Chef III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Easy way to Create custom Connector.

Hello All, I have published an blog related to the creating custom connector in workato. I have used the SDK Gem to build the custom connector. Follow the below URL to get more understanding for Building Custom Connector. I have explained the steps f...

agadekar by Deputy Chef I
  • 2 replies
  • 11 kudos

Resolved! Custom Connector - Custom Auth issue

Hello, I'm building my first custom connector and I'm stuck on the auth path. each request to the connected application requires an active Session Id & Auth Token to be included in the headers. to generate the Session and Auth Tokens I need post a bo...

Kerplunk_0-1684504010184.png
Kerplunk by Deputy Chef II
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Do not break foreach loop when API fails

Issue is inside custom connector ruby code.Context: I have a list of companies in an array then I am using .each method to loop every company and then hitting an api call on every company.Problem: Now one api call is failed for a company and code bre...

Developer API Unauthorized

Hi everybody,So I'm trying to use the CLI from Workato connector SDK (https://docs.workato.com/developing-connectors/sdk/cli/guides/getting-started.html). That I can create and test SDK connectors in a different environment than the one in Workato it...

lucas_novictus_1-1677756996579.png