cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NetSuite Execute Saved Search Action - Custom Records Type Not Supported?

jblanchett
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hey All - in Workato's NetSuite connector, the execute saved search action doesn't have a drop down for "Custom Records". Custom Record types also don't show up rendering workato unable to execute saved searches for custom records. Has anyone found a way around this?

3 REPLIES 3

laura-bierbower
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi, I'm pretty sure (95%) I have done this before, by entering the Saved Search ID first, but I am still looking through my recipes to find an example. If this is for a trigger action, perhaps you could set it to trigger based on a new/updated custom record with filter values, instead of using the saved search. I'll post an update here when I find an example of this from my system...

ajorde
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I wasn't able to do saved search calls on custom records so ended up using NetSuite jdbc connection to pull the query I needed.

jblanchett
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

I'm attempting to search for data with criteria that is too complex to plug into the "Search Custom Records" function. I settled for a less-than-ideal solution, which is run 3 separate "search custom records" actions, then consolidated into a list. JDBC is a good idea, I run this search every 30 minutes though. I'm not sure how JDBC works, is there any delay between the NetSuite production data and the JDBC data store @amy?