cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ask Us Anything about the new Systematic Community!

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

Have questions about the new Systematic Community? Join us for an Ask Me Anything session on Tuesday, February 14th at 11am CT/9am PT where the Systematic Community Team will be answering all your questions live! 

So, how does it work? 

1) Enter any questions you have about the Systematic Community into the comment section below so we can add them to our queue to answer on the day of.

2) Subscribe to this thread so you can get email updates on any other questions asked, and receive an alert when the live AMA is starting!

3) Tune back on Tuesday, February 14th at 11am CT/9am PT to see your questions answered by the Community Team in this thread.

4) Want to ask about new features and best practices of the community? Or  have a follow-up question? The team will be here for an hour answering questions, including any new questions that asked up during the AMA session, so feel free to enter them during the session as well!

7 REPLIES 7

maryhodges
Community Manager
Community Manager

Submitted Q from DM's: "How can I add my teammates to Systematic+?"

Answer: Awesome question! You can direct your colleagues to this page where they can learn about Systematic+ and submit a quick application to join the community. They will be vetted and get a response in 1-2 business days! 

Community Manager
Workato
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-yukari-hodges/

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

Did you know that adding a profile picture makes you 14x more likely to be noticed by others? It's true! Upload a profile picture  today to increase your chances of receiving a response on your post, or getting your question answered!

And take a second to introduce yourself to your fellow community members- friendly faces are also more likely to get a reply and forge long-lasting connections!

Uploading a profile pic will also get you a badge ๐Ÿคฉ

Community Manager
Workato
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-yukari-hodges/