cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SFDc Lost connection

johnw
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

I've been working on a recipe in sandbox/pilot between Epicor and SFDC.

When i first started my API account in SFDC was missing some permissions so i just switched to my account in sandbox while I worked on it.

now that I am getting ready to migrate, I switched to the API user account and ran it fixing the permissions as I went.

Got it working and all was good. then the next day I went to test in Sandbox/pilot and I got this error:

Connection lost
Connections may become invalid due to modified credentials or insufficient permissions. Check that you have the necessary permissions and that your connection credentials are valid.

so, I disconnected and connected again, and all was good till the next day when I get that error again, I reconnect, and all works again... I assume its going to be lost again...

it was working before i adjusted the permissions on... does anyone have an idea as to what might be happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Support responded with the following and when I did the bold part that worked... I didn't think it was a login issue since I logged in everyday and it worked for that day..... 

The connection being disconnected is most likely due to an incorrect Custom Domain. Kindly make sure that you have provided the correct domain that ends with .my.force.com or .my.salesforce.com. You can also remove the custom domain value instead and try to connect. Customers will be redirected to the proper Salesforce domain when they log in on the Salesforce OAuth screen.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

marlon-muela
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @johnw ,

This is Marlon from the support team.

May I ask if you have tried creating a new connection for the SFDC connector?

Support responded with the following and when I did the bold part that worked... I didn't think it was a login issue since I logged in everyday and it worked for that day..... 

The connection being disconnected is most likely due to an incorrect Custom Domain. Kindly make sure that you have provided the correct domain that ends with .my.force.com or .my.salesforce.com. You can also remove the custom domain value instead and try to connect. Customers will be redirected to the proper Salesforce domain when they log in on the Salesforce OAuth screen.