Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Feature Request - Extend amount of data table columns

JulianPiek
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi,

I am unsure if this is the correct place for this but for lack of alternatives I'll try my luck.

Currently the limit for data tables is 50 columns. This limit is reached quite easily as the current Workflow Apps architecture requires flat tables for data field inputs. It would be great to extend this limit to at least 100 columns per table.

Thank you,

Julian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JulianPiek,

Thank you for voicing this request! You can submit feature requests to our product team a couple of different ways:

1. In your Workato dashboard, click "AssistIQ" at the bottom right of your screen, then select "Give Feedback" located at the bottom of the menu bar.
  2. On the Workato Support page, select "Send us a Ticket"

Hope this helps!
Meghan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JulianPiek,

Thank you for voicing this request! You can submit feature requests to our product team a couple of different ways:

1. In your Workato dashboard, click "AssistIQ" at the bottom right of your screen, then select "Give Feedback" located at the bottom of the menu bar.
  2. On the Workato Support page, select "Send us a Ticket"

Hope this helps!
Meghan

JulianPiek
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thanks for your reply Meghan.

Unfortunately I am not able to load the feedback part of the AssistIQ slider.

I only get a blank page with the error below.

This site canโ€™t be reached

The web page at https://feedback.us.pendo.io/html/widget/notLoaded.html might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.