cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Hour: Mastering Okta for Onboarding & Offboarding with Brian Martinek, Senior Programme Manager at Checkr

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

Join Us for an Automation-Filled Happy Hour on Mastering Okta for Employee Onboarding/Offboarding!

Date: Wed, 24 Feb

Time: 4PM - 5:30PM PDT, 7PM - 8:30PM EDT

REGISTER HERE TO RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK >

Note: Stating 'Going' on the Google Calendar will not give you the confirmation e-mail with the Zoom link. 
To get the Zoom link for this event, register in the link above!

Network and chat with other Workato users and peers in your industry at our Virtual Happy Hour!

Our guest speaker Brian Martinek, Senior Program Manager, Corporate IT - Business Systems from Checkr, will be sharing his personal experience with using Okta to master onboarding/offboarding configurations and creating accounts in non-supported apps in Okta via APIs and onboarding/offboarding automations.

At the end of the session, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss optimizing automations for employee experience and share best practices with industry peers and professionals.  

All attendees will be able to receive a giftcard so you can order any food or drinks of your choice.

See you Pros there! 

3 REPLIES 3

jbarillas1
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

can I have the zoom link?

jbarillas1
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Just noticed we actually needed to register through google forms instead of just accepting the calendar invite

ryan-stewart
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

same