cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Automation Institute Learning Drive!

Anonymous
Not applicable
2024 Workato Learning drive email header for accredible.png
As we dive deeper into 2024, the Automation Institute is excited to launch our first New Year's Learning Drive. It's time to kickstart your New Year's goals by propelling your automation skills forward. And to top it off, you have the opportunity to win some of Workato's custom shoes and charms! Check out the official promo video here:

🏆🏆🏆
Official Landing Page & Signup: https://mktg.workato.com/2024LearningDrive.html
CONTEST PERIOD: January 1, 2024 - February 9, 2024
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Contest Official Rules and Guidelines
*In order to be eligible for the New Year's Learning Drive, you must fill out the participation form on this page*
🏆🏆🏆
Contest Details:

TOP 3 LEARNERS - Winners will be chosen through a point system:

• 3 points per certification acquired within the contest period (January 1, 2024 to February 9, 2024). Courses that offer certifications are: Automation Pro I, Automation Pro II, Automation Pro III, Enterprise Automation, Marketing Process Automation, and Gen AI & Business Ops.
    • 2 points per certification shared on LinkedIn with the hashtag #workato2024contest
    • 2 points per certification added to the user's "Licenses & Certification" section within their LinkedIn profile.
    • 1 point per course completed for courses not listed in the 3 points section.

TOP 3 INFLUENCERS - Winners will be chosen through their post with the highest engagement:

• Make a LinkedIn post about your learnings from your favorite Automation Institute certification course with the hashtag #workato2024contest. Be creative, wacky, informative, be you! 
    • The Top 3 Influencers will be selected by their post's engagement numbers. Engagement is measured by organic likes/reactions, unique comments, and shares/reposts.
    • Encouraging your community to engage with your post may disqualify your post. An example of this is directly stating "Like my post so I can win this contest."
Once the contest ends, winners will be emailed within 4 weeks from the contest end date. You will be sent score and leaderboard updates on a week-by-week basis.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Must be age 18+. Total prize value: $240.
0 REPLIES 0