Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Experts: Meet IDC’s July 2024 Cohort! ⭐

dennisp
Workato employee
Workato employee

April 2024 Cohort (1).png

Welcome to Automation Institute’s Systematic series in which we highlight the achievements of our latest cohort of certified integration developers! Their dedication, hard work, and commitment to excellence have earned them a well-deserved place among the industry. 

The Integration Developer Certification (IDC) is Automation Institute’s most rigorous certification, designed to challenge and validate the skills of our learners. Each candidate undergoes a comprehensive assessment, ranging from an integration development multiple-choice exam all the way to creating working solutions to tackle our case study scenarios. The IDC is unique compared to our other certifications since it consists of:

• Workato experts grading submissions and giving detailed feedback
  • Limited amount of seats available on a monthly basis
  • Recognition amongst directory.workato.com and within our Systematic community
  • Limited amount of attempts to push for our candidate’s best work

We asked our certified professionals from the July 2024 cohort some questions on the certification and here’s what they had to say:

1) What motivated you to take the IDC?

• Gaurav Sood: "Learning new tech is always fun. Also, I wanted to experience the low code, no code integrations.
  • Rob Lucian: "I’ve taken all of the Workato certifications to date, and when I saw that this new certification was being offered I wanted to test my skills."

2) How did earning this certification impact your confidence and/or professional career/goals/aspirations?

• Gaurav Sood: "It will help me in designing efficient integration using Workato. I got to learn design patterns, which enhanced my knowledge.
  • Rob Lucian: "It proves that I am an expert when it comes to designing automations & integrations for a variety of use cases."

3) What advice would you give to others looking to earn the IDC?

• Gaurav Sood: "Do extra reading, and practice in your workspace as much as possible to know each and every actions, triggers, and connectors"

• Rob Lucian: "To think outside the box on how a solution can be made. The way that the problem is framed provides flexibility in the end result of the project."

A warm thank you for Gaurav Sood and Rob Lucian giving their thoughts and advice on the IDC. 

Ready to put your Workato integration skills to the test? Enroll into our program and enter into next month’s cohort.

0 REPLIES 0