cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our 2024 March Automation Institute Pro of the Month!

dennisp
Workato employee
Workato employee

March 2024 (1).jpg

Welcome back to Automation Institute's Pro of the Month series, where we showcase a dedicated learner on Automation Institute, award them an exclusive badge, and ask them a bit about their automation journey.

In order to receive the Automation Pro of the Month Award, the criteria is as follows: 

1. Showing the most activity on Automation Institute in the given month
  2. Having the most certifications, courses, and/or modules completed in a given month
  3. Other usage considerations

Iโ€™m excited to announce that the winner of the Automation Institute Pro of the Month award is Luke Beard from the DWS Group! We asked Luke a few questions and hereโ€™s what he had to say:

How did learning about automation impact your professional career/goals/aspirations?

• โ€œUnderstanding and implementing automation has been pivotal in my professional trajectory. Utilizing automation tools and integrated systems to optimize processes, enhance efficiency, and foster innovation has been integral to my personal and corporate endeavors. Incorporating automation into my workflows has significantly improved productivity and organizational effectiveness. In the realm of enterprise systems, delivering top-tier solutions with meticulous attention to detail and adaptability has become a hallmark of my approach. Furthermore, leveraging integrated communication systems facilitates seamless collaboration and alignment between stakeholders and IT teams, fostering synergy across the entire organization and infrastructure.โ€

What was your favorite course/project from the Automation Institute? Why?

• โ€œI am a hands-on professional who thrives on practical tasks. Engaging in operational duties at the Automation Institute provided me with firsthand experience and tangible results. One notable project involved automating data transfer from Google Sheets to Salesforce, which proved to be highly effective. This initiative not only allowed me to utilize Workato proficiently but also facilitated my introduction to Salesforce, enhancing my skill set in both platforms simultaneously.โ€

What is the one thing you're most proud of when it comes to implementing automation?

• "The profound sense of fulfillment I experience is deeply rooted in witnessing the tangible transformations in operational efficiency and data accuracy, accompanied by the palpable satisfaction expressed by stakeholders. As a professional primarily operating within the healthcare domain, every stride towards process optimization holds a profound significance, knowing that these enhancements invariably translate into tangible benefits for patients. The radiant smile that emerges when observing the acceleration of workflows or the enhancement of data quality serves as a testament to the positive impact generated by our efforts."

What advice would you give to others considering a career in automation?

• "Automation entails a comprehensive comprehension of processes and data, fostering collaboration across diverse sectors within an organization to achieve exceptional outcomes. It encompasses the intricate orchestration of the "Who, What, Where, and When" aspects of both processes and data management. While a robust understanding of programming languages and software development can certainly facilitate this endeavor, it is not indispensable. Instead, prioritizing the cultivation of robust relationships among individuals, processes, and data stands as paramount in the pursuit of effective automation strategies within a corporate setting."

If you hope to be featured as the next Automation Institute Pro of the Month, continue learning and getting certified via Automation Institute and keep your eye out for an email around the beginning of the month.

Ready to learn? Take a look at Automation Instituteโ€™s courses here!

0 REPLIES 0