cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORKATO ON CAMPUS: Temasek Polytechnic

miranti
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I
Singapore’s Workato office hosted Temasek Polytechnic Diploma in Business and Social Media Analytics for their industry visit. Before this visit, students had an e-lecture on Marketing Automation and a separate Q & A session with @lawrence.chua.Thank you @Ankesh Sagar for giving the talk to the students on how automation can be used in Marketing and sharing with the students on ways to improve their employability in future.Here's some of the feedback we've received from the students:
  • Learning how Workato collaborates with hundreds of companies to make processes more efficient.
  • The office tour and the sharing of how Workato is used for the various business processes.
  • I enjoyed understanding the marketing funnel of Workato which i also found very useful.
  • It is easy to use and there are many resources available to find information on the platform if needed.
As this is our first time hosting TP’s Diploma in Business and Social Media Analytics, we’re thrilled to continue our partnership with TP with this engagement and look forward to furthering our impact to the rest of their School of Business!

image3.jpegimage5.jpegPHOTO-2023-01-25-12-57-53.jpgPHOTO-2023-01-25-12-57-55.jpgPHOTO-2023-01-25-12-57-58.jpg
0 REPLIES 0