cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Systems Administrator

kyla
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I’m hiring! Come work with a great team of people that support, architect and give life to the applications that run our business. As Business Systems Admin, you’ll be on the frontlines of our key systems and automations helping client services and account managers be successful. Please take a look and let me know what questions you have. Come join us!

4 REPLIES 4

emily-henson
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Is this job 100% remote or is there an option to work in an office? Is there a salary range for this role? Thanks!

kyla
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

We haven’t opened Fastly’s offices yet but there is a fantastic Denver office, as well as several others in the US. That said, working from home will likely always be an option for this team.

I don’t recall the salary ranges (the corporate recruiter will have that handy) but it’s not an entry level role...we need seasoned system folks with experience turning (often “shovel-ready”) requirements into technical solutions that meet the needs of the business. The salary will be appropriate to that level of professional.

kapab003
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thanks for sharing this.

The job description only talks about Zendesk. What other Systems are being used by GTM team? and how does this position relate to those?

Thanks for your interest! We also head up the Salesforce & Gainsight instances for Fastly so would love someone who can help across the board as well as integrate between one to another. But the role was justified via the need for another Zendesk manager, so is written with that primary focus. Hope that helps and I hope I can look forward to talking to you!