cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canva – Senior System Engineer (ANZ remote)

aaronl
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

aaronl_0-1685706962397.png

📢 We're hiring!
Join our team as a Senior System Engineer - User Voice. Here's what the role entails:

🔧 Provide technical solutions for proactive and reactive goals in User Voice, including designing, planning, implementing, testing, releasing, and supporting.

📈 Identify growth opportunities within existing ecosystems and drive solutions, big or small.

💼 Implement third-party systems for User Voice goals, including project and vendor management, requirements gathering, RFx initiatives, and technical analysis.

⚙️ Scale support systems by integrating relevant business systems to enhance the user experience.

🤖 Simplify complex processes by automating existing and new business processes using in-system or iPaaS solutions.

🆘 Provide L2/L3 technical support for incumbent third-party systems.

🧑‍🏫 Offer technical guidance and mentorship to our team and partner teams.

📊 Utilize data-driven approaches to identify trends, problem areas, and prioritize focus areas.

💡 Evaluate new technologies, features, and products to enhance our mature business systems practice.

If you're passionate about solving technical challenges and driving innovation, we'd love to hear from you! Apply now to join our team and contribute to our mission.

2 REPLIES 2

tara1
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hello @aaronl  - any chance you could hire in the US if a person was willing to overlap AUS hours?

aaronl
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi @tara1 , I'm not the hiring manager but I can ask my colleague who's hiring.

Meanwhile, there's no harm in applying for the role as I know the job has been advertised for quite a while now.