cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Senior Director, Workato Business Development

john-francis
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hey Workato community! For those who don't know, our company provides consulting services for Workato users. We are a Workato Gold Partner. We're fully remote, long before the pandemic, and plan to stay that way. I love working at Perkuto/MERGE which is why I'm sharing this opportunity with y'all. If you want to chat with me about the role before applying, my LinkedIn is https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnfrancis/ or email me at john.francis@perkuto.com.

As our Senior Director, Workato Business Development, you willโ€ฆ

Be Accountable and Responsible

• Reporting to EVP Platforms and member of the executive management team of Merge North (Perkuto)
  • Business development: Target enterprise and fast growth accounts, build pipeline and close deals for Workato related consulting projects, as well as working closely with the VP of sales to enable the sale teams
  • Solutions Design: Provide advisory and guidance from the solutions & strategic point of view (not the technical point of view) to prospect and clients
  • Thought Leadership & awareness: Collaborate with the director of marketing to create engaging content in the industry as well as participating to speaking engagements
  • Partner management: Establish executive level relationship as well as sales team collaboration with the objective of generating pipeline and partner recognition
  • Service offerings: Work closely with the technical consulting team to identify needs and contribute to the development of new solutions and service line offerings related to Workato.
0 REPLIES 0