Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Want to work with Unicorns?

j-alan-goddard
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Connor Group - 3-time Workato Partner of the Year - is Hiring

Ready to join the best?

if you're looking for a great company with awesome leadership & teams, a plethora of learning & development opportunities, and tremendous career advancement potential...Connor Group is the place!

Are you someone whoโ€ฆ

• loves automating Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire processes?
    • has experience in iPaaS integration technologies and implementation experience of Workato with Finance, CRM, and HR systems & processes?
    • has experience working with SaaS-based products and technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD, UDDI and JSON?
    • has software development experience?
    • demonstrates knowledge in SOA, API, Web-Services, Message-oriented integration & streaming concepts and technologies
    • has an understanding of Workday, Salesforce, Netsuite, Data Warehouse integration methods?

Do any of those sound like you? If so, we want you on our team! Connect with me on LinkedIn! I would love to meet with you.

Connor Group currently has professionals in the following locations - but most of professionals work remotely!

• Austin
  • Boston
  • Dallas
  • Denver
  • Los Angeles
  • New York
  • Phoenix
  • Salt Lake City
  • San Francisco
  • Santa Clara
  • Seattle

ABOUT US

Connor Group is a specialized professional services firm of Big 4 alumni and industry executives. We help financial executives with their most complex and significant matters. We are a leader in technology strategy, innovation and financial process automations. Our clients are the worldโ€™s top growth companies (unicorns), and we support them as they change the world and create new markets.

3 REPLIES 3

lee-cunningham
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Is this the right forum for this advertisement? It seems like you are trying to take talent from Workato customers and partners that are working collaboratively! Not sure that is entering into there spirit of the site. Collaboration can only work when everyone trusts everyone else - not sure I do now.

Hi Lee! Thank you for sharing your input here, and totally understand where youโ€™re coming from. There are certainly pros and cons for allowing job postings on this community. We ultimately made the decision to allow them because it supports our overall mission: provide a platform for Workato experts to learn, grow, and build their careers.

We have some upcoming changes planned, and job postings will not be as โ€œin your faceโ€ as they are today (where all members receive an email). However we do plan to continue allowing them as long as the feature is not being abused.

Again - thank you for your input! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Molly thanks for the reply. I hadnโ€™t appreciated that you allowed them. Itโ€™s your platform you can use it as you wish, for my 2 pennies that is a mistake. But, as we are allowed weโ€™ll do the same.