cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Us Anything about the new Systematic Community!

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

Have questions about the new Systematic Community? Join us for an Ask Me Anything session on Tuesday, February 14th at 11am CT/9am PT where the Systematic Community Team will be answering all your questions live! 

So, how does it work? 

1) Enter any questions you have about the Systematic Community into the comment section below so we can add them to our queue to answer on the day of.

2) Subscribe to this thread so you can get email updates on any other questions asked, and receive an alert when the live AMA is starting!

3) Tune back on Tuesday, February 14th at 11am CT/9am PT to see your questions answered by the Community Team in this thread.

4) Want to ask about new features and best practices of the community? Or  have a follow-up question? The team will be here for an hour answering questions, including any new questions that asked up during the AMA session, so feel free to enter them during the session as well!

7 REPLIES 7

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

This Ask Me Anything session is happening TODAY! Please post any questions you have below so our team can be prepared to respond. And join us at 11am CT/9am PT for the live session!

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

HAPPENING NOW - Ask us anything about the new Systematic Community! Have any questions on how to use the community, want to learn more about new features available on this platform, best practices for posting & replying, or any other info? Ask us here! The community team will be on standby for the next hour to answer any questions live, so leave a comment and we'll get back to you right away! 

maryhodges
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feel free to ask us questions ranging from how to get involved in meetups to our go-to coffee order! 

Community Manager
Workato
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-yukari-hodges/

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

Let's start off with some questions that came in from social

"How can I make sure I get emails for new posts on the community?"

This is a great question, and I think one that a lot of our new users have. Our old system, Mobilize, used to automatically update users on all new posts. On our new site, receiving email updates requires a few steps to activate. Please check out this quick tip on how to subscribe to the boards you're interested in and get email updates on new posts there: https://systematic.workato.com/t5/community-chat/quick-tip-get-email-notifications-for-community-act...