cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrating the success of Weekends with Workbots

Niyaz
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Workato Hyderabad Developer meetup, “Weekend with Workato Workbots” was a heartening success!

We had a fantastic turnout, with 60+ developers coming together for an in-person Meetup. From interactive sessions to engaging discussions and networking over Hyderabad Biryani😋, there was something for everyone. The event was an opportunity for the attendees to network with other professionals in the industry, learn about the latest trends and technologies, and gain valuable insights into how to take their skills to the next level.

We even conducted some fun quizzes and gave out prizes to the winners! But perhaps the best part of the event was the opportunity for developers to connect and network with each other. Seeing so many passionate developers coming together to share their knowledge and insights about Workato and the sector, in general, was wonderful

We’re thrilled with the turnout and can’t wait to see what the future holds for our India community of developers. Stay tuned for more updates and information on future events!

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-09 at 22.28.52.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-09 at 22.28.53.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-09 at 22.28.54.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-09 at 22.29.16.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Nikhilesh578
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

It was fantastic day we had at "first ever in-person meetup in Hyderabad"🙌, Hearty congratulations🎉🥳 to the entire team, and thank you so much #hydeabadcommunity for showing up your interest in learning "Workato". Many more to go ✌

Nikhilesh

srikanthgvss
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

How can I enroll myself to the community

You are already a part of the Workato community.  For all upcoming meetups, please keep a tap on the events section.