cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Welcome to the Embedded Community!

ryan-helft
Workato employee
Workato employee

Welcome to the Embedded community, we could not be more excited to have you here!  As Director of Customer Success, it's my responsibility to ensure that our customers are getting the most out of their investment in Workato, and maybe more importantly, that your customers are getting the most out of your product too.  It is our aspiration that this community helps you learn and develop your abilities with Workato and then takes these new skills and apply them in the real world.

In the Embedded space we know that the technical product is an important part of the solution, but having a strong business plan is also key to developing something that your customers are excited to adopt.  That's why we want this community to discuss anything and everything that is needed to drive end customer adoption.  I wouldn't be surprised to see topics like: 

- What's the best way to implement an On Prem Agent?

- Should I go with a Cost Plus or a Value Based pricing strategy?

- How should we evolve from a Black Box solution to a Fully Embedded deployment?

- What is this new feature called Workato Files and how can it help my customers?

We're excited to see how this community grows.  And remember, it's all about you!  The goal of the community is to help its members develop their expertise in all things Workato and take that out and use it in the real world.  Best of luck with everything and please keep in touch!

Ryan

0 REPLIES 0