cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BIM360/ACC when a file is updated trigger

pzigante
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I would like to recieve a notification when a file is updated in BIM360, however, both triggers "New or updated document in a project folder" or "New or updated document in a project folder and subfolders" dont give the option to select the desired file i would like to monitor for updates (new versions). It only asks for Hub, Project and Folder.

4 REPLIES 4

sai-krishnan
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi, can you try setting the name attribute to match the file name that you would like to monitor in the trigger condition? In this way, the recipe will only run for jobs relating to the specific file.

pzigante
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

That seems to have worked thanks! However, i now need to retrive the link to the file. But the link is associated with webView: (see below) and i cannot seem to find it / link it using a datapill.

sai-krishnan
Workato employee
Workato employee

No worries, In Workato, using the formula mode you can traverse and pluck any nested data coming in as JSON, check it out here - https://docs.workato.com/formulas/array-list-formulas.html#pluck.

You can use logger action to log the output of the formula and test it out until you arrive at the right data.

Still unable to get the link. It seems that it does not even recognize webView as its own line, only Self. As a side note, instead of this, i could manually link the file in the body of the email. How can I embed a link within text in the body of the email when crafting it? *I would like people to be able to click "Link to file" and it takes them to the file.