Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Connection to and from Ultipro

ahanumantharaya
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi,

Did anyone using Ultirpro connector for employee onboarding?

I have successfully created a connection but while creating employee record it is not fetching access, its say user authentication failed.(I have given all the access.)

Thanks,

Amar

4 REPLIES 4

jschlosser
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

We are working through this as well! We are just getting started and haven't fully connected UltiPro yet.

On the Ultipro side do you have an authorization token or are you using the Service Account Admin login? I believe you need an authorization token to get/post. From what I understood the Service Account Admins can do very little, just what is listed when setting up the permissions and On Boarding isn't on that list. If you are using a token then I am stuck ๐Ÿ™‚

Below is the documentation we use:

Onboarding V2 API (ultipro.com)

Thank you for the reply. I am using Token based but even Token based is not working for Core. If I try to create a employee record in core it throughs an error stating User authentication failed.

tstack
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hello, we use the connector to UltiPro for exporting purposes. Both new employees to a ticket system for On-Boarding purposes and to a Time & Attendance system. We only needed the API Key to set up the connection. We used the same documentation as in previous post. I'm not sure if you are trying to create a new employee in PRO or not based on your post. We haven't done that yet.

I am try to figure by connectng to Onborading as well as to the core. But when I try to create a employee record in core I am getting User authentication failed but even though it has a valid conneciton.