cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Create/Update Task in ClickUp From Salesforce

eliezeraugust0
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

I have a custom object named "Items" in salesforce, and I want tasks to be created in ClickUp whenever an Item is created, if the task is created then it should be updated.

is there anything I'm missing? 

Screenshot 2023-08-07 142250.pngScreenshot 2023-08-07 142619.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eliezeraugust0
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

I was able to fix it, Just matched the ID and the name of the item. In order for it to work I Created two apps in ClickUp API. One for Workato (I asked them for their return URL) and one for Salesforce. Then I created the Recipe Below and it works fine. It is not bi-directional because it was not a client request, but still tested and works bi-directionally.ClickUp.PNG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @eliezeraugust0, do you mind reattaching the photos you provided? I can't view on my end.

Here are the pictures

Screenshot 2023-08-07 142250.pngScreenshot 2023-08-07 142619.png

ahanumantharaya
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

One method is to run your recipe in schedule and have Query to Items which was created.
Another method is to use webhook. Create a webhook in salesforce and have Workato run recipe based up on webhook.

eliezeraugust0
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

I was able to fix it, Just matched the ID and the name of the item. In order for it to work I Created two apps in ClickUp API. One for Workato (I asked them for their return URL) and one for Salesforce. Then I created the Recipe Below and it works fine. It is not bi-directional because it was not a client request, but still tested and works bi-directionally.ClickUp.PNG