cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hubspot Connector And Authentication

hemanthnaik
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I have a SaaS product which uses workato to connect to customer Hubspot and retrieves data related to deals,companies etc.
I Iframe workato connection window for hubspot and give it to customers for connection authorization. But while authorization I see that a windows appears which says you are connecting your workato account to Hubspot. I want to avoid displaying this. Is this possible to do?Screenshot 2023-12-11 150337.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

julie-reyes
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. This is the HubSpot UI and this is automatically shown when you are not yet authenticated in HubSpot, if you are already authenticated, this screen will be skipped. Also,  you can set a different name instead of โ€œWorkatoโ€ through the use of our Custom OAuth profiles feature.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

julie-reyes
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. This is the HubSpot UI and this is automatically shown when you are not yet authenticated in HubSpot, if you are already authenticated, this screen will be skipped. Also,  you can set a different name instead of โ€œWorkatoโ€ through the use of our Custom OAuth profiles feature.