cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Integrating with PeopleSoft?

rob-lucian
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

We recently received a request from our Sales Team to integrate with Oracle PeopleSoft. I am not very familiar with Oracle's suite of products so I am at a loss if we can even facilitate this via Workato's Pre-Built Connectors.

Does anyone know if the Oracle EBS connector is able to connect with PeopleSoft? Or are they entirely separate applications?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

roland-daane
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Oracle Peoplesoft has an extensive API, and there are integrations out there between for example Netsuite and Proplesoft on Workato.

So it shouldn't be too

difficult

Roland Daane do you have any examples of these integrations? I have been poking around in the community library and haven't found an example of PeopleSoft there.

Appreciate all the help!

j-alan-goddard
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Rob.

A few things, I'll offer to this discussion.

- Is your PeopleSoft instance on prem or on the cloud? That will impact how I would approach your automation strategy.

- Oracle EBS, while also a legacy Oracle ERP, is a different product than PeopleSoft.

- Do you have familiarity with the Custom HTTP connector? We often use this when a pre-built connector isn't available, but an API is available.

- Finally, with PeopleSoft & EBS being legacy Oracle products, we see companies making moves over to Oracle Cloud. Oracle Cloud is the future of Oracle ERP. Your long term system strategy probably impacts how much effort I would put into integrating with Oracle PeopleSoft.

I'd be happy to set up a 30 min call with you to talk through some of the points above. Connor Group has large Workato & Oracle practices with a lot of experience in both ecosystems.

If you'd like to schedule a call, just click here: https://calendly.com/j-alan-goddard/30min

J. Alan

dennis-tjoeng
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Rob,

You may check this :

https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/enterprise-performance-management-common/diepm/integrations_ebs_app_options_110x09d513ef.html

Good luck!