cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Day at Automate, then join us at happy hour!

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Pros!

Today is bittersweet for me… we have such an incredible lineup today at Automate, I’ll be sad when it’s over! Thankfully our SF and NYC happy hours are happening tonight to soften the blow.

Before catching the keynote from 🎾 Serena Williams this afternoon (12:10pm PDT / 3:10pm EDT), tune in to hear from these amazing industry experts ⬇️

Opening Keynote: Integration & Automation Enable the Future of the Enterprise w/Massimo Pezzini, Former Distinguished Gartner Analyst and Research Fellow at Workato

Opening Keynote: Thrive with End-to-end Enterprise Grade Automation: Your Superpower w/Ritu Jyoti, IDC

Don’t Build It - Embed it: Make Workato the Engine for Integrations Inside Your Applications w/Sonia Prakasam, Workato and James Cook, Autodesk

Payless Simplifies Integration with Workato w/Adil Fakier, Payless

Putting the GEARS in Motion to Scaling Automation at Novuna w/Al Pluck, Novuna and Pratik Dholakia, Workato

Verizon Synchronizes Applications and Automates Processes with Workato w/Suparman Widjaja, Verizon

API + Low-Code = Customer-First Strategy w/EeShan Sim, Workato and Max Fokin, Taboola

Accelerating Delivery: Building Awesome Approval Experiences Faster w/Adam Cole, Tango Card and Carson Turner, Tango Card

Overcoming Digital Transformation Challenges Through Automation w/Ross Bentley, Concentrix and Bjorn Cooley, TheKey

Better with Bots w/Brandon Chew, Workato and Jan Donyada, Workato

How Voya Financial Evangelizes Automation to Drive Business Adoption w/Maribeth Kaine, Voya Financial and Philip Rigazzi, Workato

🏆 Automation Impact Awards 🏆

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of Automate this week. I hope to see more of you again today!!

Cheers 🥂

0 REPLIES 0