Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polling Trigger shows 2 different polling interval

shivakumara
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi Team,

I've noticed a minor discrepancy: there are two different default polling interval times present in two separate workspaces.

Fig1. shows default value as 30mins 

shivakumara_2-1699373488903.png

Fig.2 shows default value as 5mins 

shivakumara_1-1699373405625.png

Could you please make necessary correction? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

chris-wiechmann
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @shivakumara, I already saw this the other day when using a Trial-Workspace vs. a Production-Workspace. So, it looks like we are limiting the frequency for unpaid accounts.
Perhaps you check into that direction by starting to validate the plan in each workspace.

Cheers,
Chris 

View solution in original post

shivakumara
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi @chris-wiechmann 

But problem with a plan is concept wise it gives a wrong information to the users? hence it is better to have one single information even though people go with trial or subscription model.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

GrailAutomation
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Interesting... never seen that before. Have you checked with Workato Support? They are quite responsive. Curious to hear the outcome.

chris-wiechmann
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @shivakumara, I already saw this the other day when using a Trial-Workspace vs. a Production-Workspace. So, it looks like we are limiting the frequency for unpaid accounts.
Perhaps you check into that direction by starting to validate the plan in each workspace.

Cheers,
Chris 

shivakumara
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi @chris-wiechmann 

But problem with a plan is concept wise it gives a wrong information to the users? hence it is better to have one single information even though people go with trial or subscription model.

Hi @shivakumara, but technically the information shown to the user is correct, as the poll is really executed with the displayed interval. It would be wrong to show them a 5 minutes interval in a Trial-Workspace and in the background run it every 30 minutes instead.