Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recipe scheduled to run Daily is polling every 5 minutes

rwitsmc
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hi,

I have a recipe that I've set to trigger daily at 9am, but it keeps polling every 5 minutes, and because of this it hits the trigger non-activation limit and stops the recipe. How do i stop it from polling every 5 minutes as there is no polling interval setting for scheduled recipes?

Capture.PNG

Thanks
Martin

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

rwitsmc
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hmm, created a new recipe with exactly the same settings and that one triggers correctly...

rwitsmc_0-1690203426974.png

compared to the original recipe...

rwitsmc_1-1690203467429.png

The original recipe must have some hidden setting somewhere that's corrupting the trigger.

View solution in original post

marlon-muela
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi,

It's good to know that you were able to resolve the issue. I would also recommend using days of the week under the trigger options if you want to select specific days to trigger the recipe.

marlonmuela_0-1690271572813.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

rwitsmc
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hmm, created a new recipe with exactly the same settings and that one triggers correctly...

rwitsmc_0-1690203426974.png

compared to the original recipe...

rwitsmc_1-1690203467429.png

The original recipe must have some hidden setting somewhere that's corrupting the trigger.

sampath
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

You can setup to run the schedule dailyScreenshot 2023-07-25 093700.pngScreenshot 2023-07-25 093612.png. Please refer to my screenshot.

Well of course that's how both jobs are setup, exactly as shown in your screenshot, but the original job I created still triggers every 5 minutes. It's as if it's retained the default trigger setting that it should've wiped when setting up the daily schedule (which is a bug).

marlon-muela
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi,

It's good to know that you were able to resolve the issue. I would also recommend using days of the week under the trigger options if you want to select specific days to trigger the recipe.

marlonmuela_0-1690271572813.png