Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SQL server to SalesForce

nvinay091
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Iam trying to create a recipe,
Requirement: If there is an update or New data created in SQL server tables it has to be updated in SF ,.

1. How to do data Mapping

2. As per requirement can u please write Recipe steps

4 REPLIES 4

nvinay091
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Can anyone reply

molly-masterso1
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Dev Raj - I'll reach out internally to see if there are any resources available that might be able to help you out!

Waiting for your response

gwilkinson
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Raj, I assume your question is not an issue with how to trigger your recipe from new/updated data in one or more SQL tables, correct?

It appears your question is how to map data from multiple SQL Server tables to SF. More information on your requirements is needed to understand your questions, both on the SQL Server end and the SF API end.

Examples of additional information required: How many SQL tables and what entities are involved? Does data from each SQL table represent an individual (independent) transaction or do you need to gather data from multiple SQL tables to construct a parent-child (one to many) nested data structure that then needs to be mapped to SF? Does the data from the various SQL tables map to a single SF API or are there multiple SF APIs required?