Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Course Pro II Conditional Actions Exercise

mcloward
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi, 

I have an error showing it's in the Reporting field. I've tried several updates to the field although the course says to leave it blank and I still get an error.

Here's a loom to help show and explain: https://www.loom.com/share/444e54294f5341799c3d102ee5071efe

Please help so I can understand what to correct.

Thank you!
Michel

4 REPLIES 4

maryhodges
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevin-kerlan @Anonymous tagging you both for reach!

Community Manager
Workato
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-yukari-hodges/

kevin-kerlan
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Michel. Thank you for sending the Loom out. Our team is looking into this and we'll hopefully get back with some resolution 🙏

mcloward
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi @kevin-kerlan , were you able to find anything out? I'd love to work on the course again this Sunday. Do you think the error is on my end? 

kevin-kerlan
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @mcloward. Thanks for checking in! We are still investigating. It sounds like you followed the instructions to not include a value for the "Reporter" field and still came back with the same value, correct? If this is the case, it may be that reporter is now a required value to create or update issues in JIRA.

We have alerted the course owner who happens to also be going through a revamp of the Pro I and Pro II course tracks in the next few months, and this will be investigated thoroughly then. In the meantime, I would recommend troubleshooting by either using your own JIRA usersname or email from the developer instance you've created, and hopefully this will alleviate the issue if it has become a require field.

If this doesn't work, I would recommend continuing by learning as much as you can from the video alone, and hopefully there shouldn't be too many other contingencies for the subsequent labs on this inconsistency when you're trying to work through them.