cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our May Automation Institute Pro of the Month!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back to the Pro of the Month series, where we showcase a dedicated learner on Automation Institute, award them an exclusive badge, and ask them a bit about their automation journey.

The selection criteria are: 

1. Being active on Automation Institute in the given month
  2. Having the most courses completed in the given month
  3. Other usage considerations

Iโ€™m excited to announce that the winner of the May Automation Institute Pro of the Month is Kevin van den Heuvel Cabeza, Integration Engineer at fingers.crossed, based out of Barcelona.

Frame 5.png

We asked Kevin a few questions about automation, Workato, and his experience with Automation Institute: 

• How did learning about automation impact your professional career/goals/aspirations?
    • Learning about automation has truly been a game-changer for my professional journey. It has opened my eyes to the incredible range of tasks that can be automated, such as seamlessly connecting different databases and systems. This newfound knowledge has not only expanded my skill set but has also ignited a passion for exploring the endless possibilities within the automation realm. It has given me a fresh perspective on how to improve efficiency, boost productivity, and achieve my career goals in a more streamlined manner.

• What was your favorite course you took from the Automation Institute? Why?
    • Without a doubt, my favorite course from the Automation Institute was the remarkable HTTP Connector course. It unveiled the immense power of API calls and recipes, empowering me to automate almost anything that involves interacting with APIs. The practical applications and the ability to integrate diverse systems using APIs have been a game-changer for my automation journey. This course provided me with invaluable insights and practical skills that continue to revolutionize the way I approach complex automation tasks.
  • What topic would you like Workatoโ€™s Automation Institute to cover in the future?
    • I am eagerly looking forward to Workato's Automation Institute covering the exciting realm of new apps that have been making waves in the industry. Exploring the features, capabilities, and potential use cases of these innovative apps would be incredibly enriching and inspiring. Additionally, I would love to see courses that delve into implementing openAI within automation recipes. Gaining insights into how to harness the power of openAI in automation workflows would undoubtedly be a game-changer, enabling us to create even more intelligent and efficient automation solutions.

• What advice would you give to others considering a career in automation?
    • If you're considering a career in automation, let me tell you that the possibilities for growth and advancement are truly limitless. As companies navigate an increasingly data-driven world, the demand for skilled automation professionals continues to skyrocket. My advice to you is to seize every opportunity to learn and grow. Workato's Automation Institute is an invaluable resource that provides a wealth of knowledge and guidance. Embrace a problem-solving mindset, stay curious, and be open to exploring new technologies and approaches. With dedication, passion, and a willingness to adapt, you can embark on a fulfilling and successful career in automation, where you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of work.

Congrats to Kevin on the achievement, and we look forward to seeing your continued journey with Automation Institute! 

If you hope to be featured as the next Automation Institute Pro of the Month, continue learning and getting certified via Automation Institute and keep your eye out for an email around the beginning of the month.

0 REPLIES 0