Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ServiceNow pull New/Updated attachments only for specific assignment group

pavan-narayan
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi All,

I have a scenario where Trigger is New/Updated Incident in SNOW it should trigger and similarly for that Incident if any attachments has been added at later point I need to pull those aswell .

Now I kept my trigger as New/Updated Attachment in SNOW(As attachment will be separate object in SNOW)  but I want to filter and pull the attachments  only for the Specific assignment group of the incidents  and not for all the other assignment group attachments for the incident ? Did any one tried this scenario or any leads on how to adapt this? 

Regards,
Pavan Srikar N

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pavan-narayan
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi All,

I have kept Trigger data  by choosing the Table =  Incident and then In the actions I was able to filter by the assignment group.

Regards,
Pavan Srikar N

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ahanumantharaya
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

I think you can try webhook on servicenow that way you can filter out the attachment, 

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pavan-narayan, were you able to resolve this? Please let us know if you found a solution, I'm sure others in the community would love to learn from you! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Cheers,
Meghan

pavan-narayan
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi All,

I have kept Trigger data  by choosing the Table =  Incident and then In the actions I was able to filter by the assignment group.

Regards,
Pavan Srikar N