cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Business Systems Analyst

jalal-ifti
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Folks, I am looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Solutions Architecture team here at Woven. We are looking for someone one who loves a fast pace and ever changing enviroment. They will be responsible for owning and managing the ERP, HRIS and Integration systems.

2 REPLIES 2

sagefraser-hris
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi, Jalal!

I would certainly like to apply for the role. I am confident in my qualifications and highly interested in your company. I see you use Lever for your ATS. That has become increasingly more popular in the market and I like it over the other high growth ATS Greenhouse for integration reasons.

If memory serves me right this candidate would be mostly responsible for SAP SuccessFactors and all existing /upcoming integrations. Am I off base here? If this is correct, you should know Iโ€™m proficient in the entire suite and have led several lifecycle implementations designed for international companies and subsidiaries with complex hierarchical structures, M&A workforce migrations, B2B business models, contingent workers and external users, as well as payroll specs and benefit files. I am cognizant of the touch points between modules, configuration for governance and integrity control/ EEOP scrutiny of accessibility features, and PII protection and data privacy requirements/ disclosures for all business as well as those in highly regulated industries. I have integrated with AD, MS 365, Okta, Duo, SalesForce, and a multitude of third party vendors, stand alone ATS, LMS, Total Rewards, engagement apps, and GDPR auditing programs.

My background is founded heavily in HR operations but I am analytical and technical in nature building strong partnerships with IT departments through the years as I strive to program for consistency across platforms, replicating the same field labels and data formatting smart coded for existing applications, and noting the keys which join data tables so that they are available and treated appropriately for intuitive integration mapping and inclusion of HR data with BI warehouses for cohesive digital ecosystems.

I was looking back through my records starting with LinkedIn, then Indeed, and then my personal emails and canโ€™t seem to locate the agency or individual who shared the position with me. I distinctly recall viewing your website and job requirements though. Perhaps I was mistaken about it being a head hunter and it was promoted to me elsewhere. Iโ€™m sure you get bombarded with these messages too. I do try to respond to each recruiter out of courtesy in gratitude of being considered for candidacy but admittedly I only check in my spare time and when very busy I am apt to miss a few.

The JD does not emphasize whether you have a preference for an IT background or HCM expert. Is there anything you can share with me regarding your most urgent business needs and initiatives which would help me assess my potential fit for the role and speak to particular experience?

Thank you for taking time to read through this. I am prepared to apply and send over a tailored resume tonight if you would consider reviewing my background to determine the potential impact and ROI of bringing me onto your team.

Hope all is well. Please let me know if I should proceed, or if you have already found the perfect incumbent. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you,
Sage Fraser
SageFraser.HRIS@gmail.com
949-994-0605 (text preferred)

jalal-ifti
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Based on the experience you have shared with me, I would highly recommend that you apply for the position.