cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Senior Manager, Business Systems @ Hopin

jordi
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I'm looking for a senior leader to build and lead our Business Systems organisation. We are looking for someone experienced in managing Business Systems in the past, especially those related to Finance, GTM/RevOps and HRIS Systems. Having previous experience supporting the business on its way to IPO and knowledge of SOX requirements is a big plus.

Currently, different business teams built their own teams to look after their tools, but that created siloed operations, systems and data-flows. We are looking to change that and build a new organisation that can look after the company-wide operations to make us more effective and efficient.

Hopin is a 2-year-old company leading the online events space and now going after the onsite and hybrid events. We are also going after all-things-video and collaboration. We recently raised our Series D of $450M valuing the company at $7.75B from top tier investors.

This role is 100% remote anywhere in the world. We grew from 200 to 1000 employees in the last year. We are positioned to be the quickest company to reach 100M ARR ever. It's a great time to join Hopin and to build something very impactful from scratch.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

0 REPLIES 0