We are looking for a Workato Developer to develop new and support existing data flows, processes, and integrations on Workato platform to join our team on a full-time basis.
● Design and develop integrations and automation solutions for the Company’s business processes
● Timely and accurate bug fixing and change request processing
● Proactive position in solution development and process improvements
● Liaise and collaborate with other IT teams and business stakeholders
● Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
● Experience with Workato (Certification is a plus)
● Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
● Knowledge of any programming language (preferable)
● Knowledge of APIs - REST/JSON, SOAP/XML
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies
● Motivated to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done
● English level - to be able to work with technical documentation and to communicate in written
What's in it for you
Thank you for the interest you have expressed in employment opportunities with West Shore Home.
Unfortunately, at this time the position has been filled.
We encourage you to periodically review our open positions at careers.westshorehome.com and apply for any openings you feel well qualified for. We appreciate your interest in our company and wish you success in your job search.