Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Inquiry Regarding Workato Freelancers Group

Bagayatdar
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hello Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you about a collective initiative undertaken by a group of Workato developers, who have established a Workato Freelancers Group. The primary objective of this group is to offer freelance services, leveraging our expertise in Workato, to assist individuals and organizations in automating their workflows.

In an effort to ensure transparency and collaboration, we would appreciate your feedback on this initiative. Specifically, we would like to inquire if you have any objections or concerns regarding the establishment of the Workato Freelancers Group.

Your prompt response to this matter is highly valuable , and we look forward to your feedback. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Workato Freelancers Group.

1 REPLY 1

kayla-eggenberg
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! This is so great to hear, what an amazing way to leverage your Workato expertise. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions along the way. Below I'm sharing a link to our Integration Developer Certification course that I think would be perfect for you & your group of freelancers:

https://academy.workato.com/integration-developer-certification 

Plus, once you complete the course, you'll be recognized in our official Workato Credential Directory

Thanks,
Kayla