Community Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slack bot

Hi,We're building a Slack bot with Workato. We want to introduce the bot by sending a welcome message to a specific Slack channel, where we include a link to the bot. Users in that channel will see the message in the channel and be able to click on t...

roro by Deputy Chef I
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

adding custom error messages in custom sdk

How to add validations for the fields here and display error messages when the fields are empty? connection: { fields: [ { name: "username", hint: "Your email used for login" }, { name: "password", optional: fal...

kavindu21 by Deputy Chef I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Workato and Quickbooks Projects

Hello community! I’m Ryan, I'd love to get some help with integrating Workato with Quickbooks Projects. We use Workato for several automations in our workflow. I'm trying to set up an integration that automatically creates a project in QuickBooks whe...

What is the Latest Ajio Invite Code? KAR1CY40Kp

What is the Latest Ajio Invite Code? KAR1CY40KAjio invite code is KAR1CY40K, using this invite code you can claim an exclusive bonus & extra discount on your purchase in Ajio. You can also use this bonus at the time of shopping for any product from ...

konnyhana by Deputy Chef I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encoding Error in CSV Parsing

I am parsing a CSV to send out email reminders. I have a scheduled job which emails me the CSV every day via Metabase. I set the encoding to UTF-8, but got error: Error parsing CSV file: Invalid byte sequence in UTF-8 in line 1 If I change the encodi...

VaradS by Deputy Chef I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer files from FTP to binary record

Hi all. I'm trying to pull data from FTP server and create a record to another table by setting it as binary. However, when I'm using the download file contents from FTP server it gives me the file content not the file itself. May I know what are you...

nonecked by Deputy Chef I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload file to Netsuite file cabinet using Workato

Hi, I am trying to upload file to Netsuite file cabinet through Workato connector - Netsuite SOAP. When running the recipe, I am getting error - "You must upload a file before creating this media item". I tried using "Create Standard Record" action a...

Multiple addresses in NetSuite SOAP

I need help with attaching multiple address with the customer in NetSuite. I was using list input method, but no matter that I try the addressbook list remains empty for NetSuite Customer Creation. How can I address that? How can I add multiple addre...