cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Browser crashing when editing recipe

jmcvicker
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Sometimes I have a recipe that crashes my browser every time I try to edit it - sometimes even if I try to just look at the recipe (without editing). It's not all recipes, or even all recipes with a specific connector, as far as I can tell. Console is logging this error multiple times: "Could not load content for https://app.workato.com/sourcemaps/6032.148888e41c6bff0b.js.map: HTTP error: Status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE". Anyone else have this problem, and how can I prevent it?

Jen McVicker
CSP-SM, CSP-PO, SAFe 5 SPC, ICA-AC, ICA-ATF, Automation Pro II
16 REPLIES 16

patrick-steil
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Haven't experienced this. Make sure all browsers are up to date and try Chrome vs. any other browsers ๐Ÿ™‚

saivijayraj
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Delete the browser cache and cookies:

Try to use another computer and check if you are getting 404 again....

If you can access the website from another device, and the HTTP 404 error only seems to appear on a certain computer, then the problem could lie with your browser. Therefore you should delete the browser cache as well as all cookies for this site, and this may then finally allow you to access the page.

saivijayraj
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

If you are using Chrome browser then to delete the browser cache and cookies follow the below steps:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to โ€œCookies and other site dataโ€ and โ€œCached images and files,โ€ check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.

vishwanathgouri
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Experiencing the same issue not for all recipes but for one particular recipe.

You can try this:

1. Update the browser if it is not latest.

2. Try using the browser Incognito mode's.

3. Check this in different browsers like FireFox,Chrome or other.