cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Connector SDK - Zero to connected in 60 minutes

molly-masterso1
Workato employee
Workato employee

Happy Thursday, Pros! Sharing a session coming up today at 11AM PT that I think would be valuable for a lot of you - whether you're a developer or are leveraging our Connector Library!

Bennett Goh from the Workato PM team will be giving an overview of the recently updated Connector SDK, and talking through:

• Why create your own custom connector?
  • How to create your own connector in minutes
  • Accelerating connector development with emulator
  • How to publish connectors to the community library

Register here >

8 REPLIES 8

workato3
Workato employee
Workato employee
Hi,

Unfortunately, it's difficult to attend this webinar, it will be too late for me here, but is there a way to access a recording of it later ?

Regards,

--

molly-masterso1
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Thomas THIMOTHEE! You absolutely can. If you register, we'll send the recording after the session ends.

Thanks!

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

This is one of the coolest and most significant features I have seen recently. Bennett Goh great job in the demo.

One follow-up question - Would you consider exposing the platform connectors as open source so we can add our own functionality to them? Basically have the ability to use the SDK PH not only for SDK connectors but also to enhance platform connectors.

I would be interested in being a beta customer for any future enhancements of this feature.

kale-bogdanovs
Workato employee
Workato employee

Cheers Molly!

For additional info on the new Connector SDK features you can also check out:

* Our announcement blog

* The CLI docs