Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Customizing Job Reports -- Empty

mstuy
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hello!

I have customized my job reports by adding some fields by using datapills from my recipe's steps to add columns to the report. However, after starting my recipe there have been no values in any of the columns. I have looked through one of the jobs and for a datapill that I've entered as a column and verified it was not null, so I am confused as to why it wasn't shown on the job report. None of the datapills I've entered as columns are populating which I think is strange.

Why could this be happening, and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rachelnatik
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

The Job Report will not retroactively populate the fields/columns for any jobs that previously ran. It is only forward moving. 

If it is for new jobs, I would suggest you check the data pills again. Oftentimes, I have selected the datapill from the wrong step since they can be similar.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

rachelnatik
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

The Job Report will not retroactively populate the fields/columns for any jobs that previously ran. It is only forward moving. 

If it is for new jobs, I would suggest you check the data pills again. Oftentimes, I have selected the datapill from the wrong step since they can be similar.

Thanks for the response!

The columns for the recipe were set up a while ago, but no job report has populated the columns for some reason. One of the fields is mapped to a Workato property from the recipe, so I don't think I could have mapped the wrong datapill for that column. The Workato property column is not populated either. It is strange, because I have double checked the datapills and they seem to be correct but the columns are still not populating.

I'm not sure what else the problem could be.

Do you have any data pills configured in Formula mode ? if one column has error in formula mode configuration it wont print for the rest of the columns.

Thanks for the reply!

Oh if one column has an error then none of the other columns will populate? Hmm I will triple check the formulas then.