cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Facing issue while integrating salesforce and docusign

soniya
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi everyone, I'm trying to integrate salesforce and docusign, where the recipe triggers when there is a new quote pdf in salesforce. And in action, i want to send that quote pdf to docusign. Whenever i'm trying to send, i have to map data pill for file url in the docusign . I tried mapping different url's but i'm getting error. Is there a way to solve this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @soniya ,

You would need the complete URL of the file that can be accessed by Docusign. It has to be available publicly. Then it works. Sample screenshot below.

However, if you do not have the public URL, you can use Send Document using the template option where you could send the FIle URL or File contents of the Quote PDF directly downloaded from Salesforce. If Send document action does not work for you. You could explore other Docusign APIs - https://developers.docusign.com/docs/esign-rest-api/reference/ and use custom action to send the document. 

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 11.54.58 AM.png

I couldn't try as i don't have salesforce. Did you try live support ? to see if folks who support can help you with it. 

I would try and see the output from 2nd step >> Input/Output values & then map accordingly based on output from 2nd step into 3rd step