cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I am getting errors in connecting to my SFTP local server in Workato, but i am able to connect in mulesoft

harendra
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

6 REPLIES 6

dkunzler
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hi Harendra! I believe the problem is that you are trying to access an FTP server that is running on your local computer (IP 127.0.0.1). With Workato since it is cloud based it would only be able to access an FTP server that is external to the network you are on, or a public facing/accessible from the internet domain name or IP address.

The only way I think this would work to be able to connect to localhost/127.0.0.1 would be if you were running the Workato on Prem agent on your local machine and having the recipe being deployed to that agent.

harendra
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I set up the Onprem agent, but its turns out there's no option in SFTP connector to select on-prem agent services

max-knutsson
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @Harendra Duggal, I wonder what the use case is, are you trying to access files on-prem/local computer? With OnPrem agent you can use "On-prem files" Connector (see my screenshot) , then you can just browse to any catalog on-prem agent has access to on that local machine and skip the FTP server.

Please tell me if you need help to figuring out how to config the on prem connector to access specific catalog

Alternative to FTP

1. have on-prem agent installed

2. configure on-prem file profile to access specific folder on Windows

in this guide you will need to open the configuration file for on-prem connector and add specific catalog to share https://docs.workato.com/on-prem/agents/profile.html#on-prem-files-profile

3. use on-prem files app to access the files

Posting some screens on which connector app I use

Hello @Max

The use case is about using SFTP server, the issue is i am not able to make a connection in it directly, thats why i am using on prem agent but it turns out there's no option of on prem enablement in SFTP server, i have seen files before but i have to do it with the SFTP, so if you do have any solution for that, let me know pls....