cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Introducing your new Community Manager!

molly-masterso1
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi everyone! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself ๐Ÿ™‚ My name is Molly Masterson and Iโ€™m just kicking off week 2 @ Workato as your new Community Program Manager. My background is in Community Programs & Strategy at companies like Salesforce, Fitbit, and Okta - and I'm so excited to work together to grow this amazing Community you've built.

You can expect to hear from me as I get the lay of the land around here, and I welcome all of your thoughts and feedback. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything... or just to say hi ๐Ÿ™‚ I'd love to hear from you!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

4 REPLIES 4

michael3
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Welcome Molly!

amareshrm
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

WC Molly

cfriedman
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Molly welcome to the party! Given your background it sounds like you already might have an idea or a direction to take things. Where do you see opportunities for this community?

Nice to meet you, Chase! Iโ€™m still getting familiar with the landscape here so I canโ€™t tell you where my priorities are just yet, but I can tell you what I plan to do next!

Step 1 is getting to know the Community itself. Whatโ€™s motivating pros to join, what return are pros getting out of their participation, and where are there areas of opportunity from the pro perspective. A community is only as strong as its members, so thatโ€™s where I intend to start - by listening to and learning from you all.

Iโ€™ll be sending out a survey in the next few weeks to start digging into this. From there, you can expect a transparent (and collaborative!) effort in our plan to drive the Community forward!