cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

is there any method to configure my mails to google sheets.

Priyanshujii
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hey Everyone,

is there any way in the workato that we can configure our emails to Google Sheets for the extracting the data from emails and import to the sheets in each row. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Prajwal
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi @Priyanshujii ,

We can achieve this by using the following steps:

1. Setup the trigger to read the new emails from your Gmail account.
2. Add an action from the google sheet(add new row into the sheet) and map the required data into your sheet by using the data pills from the trigger output accordingly.

Let me know if you have any queries on this.

Prajwal Prasanna

View solution in original post

This looks good but small enhancement to this , like if you want to read only specific mails which relates to your task you can use Trigger condition to capture only those mails (for eg : If Subject contains Google Sheet Data). Like this you can keep to get the data for only those mails.
This will help to skip the unwanted mails.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Prajwal
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi @Priyanshujii ,

We can achieve this by using the following steps:

1. Setup the trigger to read the new emails from your Gmail account.
2. Add an action from the google sheet(add new row into the sheet) and map the required data into your sheet by using the data pills from the trigger output accordingly.

Let me know if you have any queries on this.

Prajwal Prasanna

This looks good but small enhancement to this , like if you want to read only specific mails which relates to your task you can use Trigger condition to capture only those mails (for eg : If Subject contains Google Sheet Data). Like this you can keep to get the data for only those mails.
This will help to skip the unwanted mails.