cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Workday Ad Hoc Bank Transactions

dkunzler
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has used the Workday connectors for creating Ad Hoc Bank Transactions. Especially for a payroll journal entry. 

I currently am using the Workday Webservices connector and I have it creating the Ad Hoc Bank Transaction, however, there are some fields for the line items I create that do not seem to be available through the connector, yet are required fields for the transaction inside of Workday. Wondering is someone has come across that and what you may have done to get around it.

I do see that the connector can create the transaction using XML as well. So I may give that a shot and generate an XML file for it in order to try and get the missing info into it.

We do have an EIB I could upload to as well. However, the template from Workday for that is an xlsx file and in order for me to automate filling that out I would need a Microsoft OneDrive account and we are all on Google Services. Unless someone has a hack for being able to create an XLS file from Google Sheets that route may not be helpful. 

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0