cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Random FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION error that sometimes occurs but other times works

johnw
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

usually, we have a specific Pricebook in SFDC to link up to an order and each pricebook only has 1 Currency,

but on occasion there are multiple price books in Epicor so in SFDC I would use the Standard price book and when I create the opportunity I would set the Currency as USD or Euro etc.

normally this works fine but randomly like once a few months ago and then twice in 2 days I would get errors like this:

• Status code: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION,
  •  Message: field integrity exception: unknown (pricebook entry currency code does not match opportunity currency code),
  • Fields: [
    • unknown

but today I had an order in Epicor with 3 SKUs and 2 worked and 1 didn't on the same Op

so i started looking at this formula since its calculation a discount and thought maybe its a simple rounding issue

originally it was just a simple Price * (1- Discount)/100 which shows the price per unit

"OrderDtl_DocUnitPrice"]}')* (1- "OrderDtl_DiscountPercent"]}')/100))

so thinking it as a rounding issue I added

).round(2)

then attempted to add currency conversion to the rounded formla 

.to_currency

and the error message changes to:

• Status code: JSON_PARSER_ERROR,
  • Message: Cannot deserialize instance of currency from VALUE_STRING value $665.00 or request may be missing a required field at [Source: N/A; line: -1, column: -1][line:-1, column:-1],

its weird because it works fine 99.9999% of the time as it originally was.

Was thinking it would be as simple as just hard coding the currency when i add the SKU but that's not possible at the Opportunity Product level unless I loop through to find the pricebookentry ID which would eat up tasks if I had to do it for all SKUs using standard pricebook

any ideas???

0 REPLIES 0